Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I AM 6 MONTHS OLD!

Hello! Now, I don't know if ya'll have known me since I was born. It was a while ago, after all. 6 whole months have passed since I made my debut! This picture was taken when I was only 1 day old! Mom started torturing me with the camera right from the start.
Here I am at Great Aunt Treece's house. I was only 1 month old.
I love this outfit! It says "Worth the Wait"...you bet your bottom I was! I am 2 months old.
Great Grandpa Marguy helped me celebrate my 3 month birthday!
Mom is still torturing me! I've still got my blue eyes...even after 4 months!
This outfit is from Pop-Pop and Di. I am 5 months old. Happy Birthday to me! 6 months old....wow, time is flying by. I am 16.6 pounds and 26.5 inches long! Doctor Yoon says I am in the 50th percentile. Looks like I am right on track! I am growing REALLY strong. I was caught trying to break out of my crib...so Dad and Mom lowered it. Looks like I'm going to have to come up with something else....I am rolling over ALL over the place....pulling myself UP...oh, and laughing! I sure love to laugh!

6 comments:

TK said...

awwwwwwwwww she should be modeling and be your meal ticket :)
love,
aunt treece

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aunt Treece, Happy Birthday Little Lady , I do agree with your Great Aunt treece , Modling could be your Calling , you already have the carmera thing down.. Can't wait to see you Love alway Shushaxoxoxo

Dani said...

What a beauty! Six months, it goes too fast.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie...love those eyes...

just wait miss kristy - kady will be walking sooner than you think :)
love diana

DD said...

Aww!! She is a doll baby!

Ashley Marshall said...

Happy bday! You are so pretty! I love your beautiful eyes!