Saturday, September 15, 2007

ASHLEE GOT MARRIED!

This weekend Mommas friends Ashlee and John got married! It was a beautiful day...Mom took me to the church. I was SO good. I didn't make a peep....I figured it was Ashlee's day so I shouldn't try and take any of the attention away from her. This is Shusha and Momma. They are all decked out for dinner!
Here I am at the church. I am angelic.
Here is the happy couple!
Momma, Melissa, and Amanda. Lookin' HOT!
Here is Momma and the BEAUTIFUL bride.
Amanda, Ashlee, Momma, and Rosa. Friends forever!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mamma really enjoyed being with old friends , I had a great time also ;o

MOMMYXTHREE said...

You look like your mom so much Kris:)

Ashley Marshall said...

It looks like your mama had a WONDERFUL time with old friends! You did look angelic!! :)