Tuesday, September 18, 2007

GIFTS FROM SHUSHA!

When Dad got home this afternoon he found this BIG OL' box waiting for ME! Boy am I a lucky girl. I LOVE PRESENTS! I LOVE PRESENTS! How do I get in this thing?
This thing is IMPOSSIBLE TO BREAK INTO!OK, I need some help.
Thanks to Mom, I finally got in and look what I found! These pretty outfits from Shusha! I can't wait until I am big enough to wear them. Right now I am in 6-9 month clothes. These are 12 months. I've got some time.
Dad told me to make sure no boys could see under my dresses. So I wanted to check them out myself. Yeah, I am DEFINITELY going to have to wear tights under these!

7 comments:

TK said...

she stands up!!! wow she's growing fast! very beautiful baby!
love,
aunt t

Anonymous said...

You two make me smile , thank you for that Love shusha

DD said...

AWWW!!! She is growing fast! The first time Annabelle did that she fell backwards!! Luckily she was in her pack n play surrounded by lots of toys!

DD said...

Aww! I love those 2 pics!!!

Ashley Marshall said...

aw!! what a lucky girl you are kady!! I bet you were excited Shusha sent you a package!

Dani said...

No letting boys look up those dresses is right. Now you have to have daddy teach to not lift up your dress and give everybody a free show! :D

MOMMYXTHREE said...

i think she loved that box more.....the next package she'll be in the box peeking out :)