Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I GAVE MY MOM A HEART ATTACK

Hey Everyone! Mom left me alone, mistake number 1. She left me alone with carrots all over my face, mistake number 2. Mom was gone for SO long (2 entire minutes). I decided to entertain myself. After I smeared all the carrots I had left on my face and shirt on the tub, I figured I would just get in the tub myself. She's a busy lady and whatever I can do to help out, I do!
Yeah, this is where the heart attack part took place. All I was trying to do was get in the tub...evidently, I'm not supposed to do that by myself yet.
So Mom came in and said "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!" Ha ha ha, I crack myself up. She doesn't know how much of a daredevil I really am. My parents are really in for it! Mom had to sign an accident report at school because I was trying to climb up the bookshelf. I lost my footing and fell. It wasn't that serious....I don't know why they made such a fuss about it. Instead of using one of my classmates to climb I'll use building blocks....yeah...building blocks. Why didn't I think of that before!?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Well it looks like little miss Kady takes after her mama! Two daredevils in the house - watch out! :)

DD said...

LOL!!! I mean the falling is not funny, but she sure is CUTE Kristy! That last pic, she is so proud of herself!!! GO KADY, but PLEASE be CAREFUL!

Love you!
DD

Anonymous said...

Wow Miss Kady you are just moving along.. Your to cute But listen little Lady be careful, climb all you want , but not into the tub, on your own ..ok. Kisses to you Love Shusha xoxoxoxox

TK said...

tee hee!

KK said...

Oh my goodness! Kara was like that. You wouldn't believe the trouble she got into!

Ashley Marshall said...

OMG! she is going to give you a run for your money! thats for sure!

Be careful kady!

dynamitt said...

:D I like the way you wrote that. And yeah there probably will be some more bumps and brusises

MOMMYXTHREE said...

oh boy watch out momma....make sure your dressers are attached to the wall....the drawers are great to use as steps!