Saturday, September 15, 2007

MY FIRST TRIP TO THE AQUARIUM

This is my buddy the Lobster...his name is Larry.
I am at the touch tank with Shusha. I am saying hello to my friend the Starfish. Her name is Shelly.
Here I am sitting by my pal the Otter...his name is Oscar.

Shusha and I are patiently waiting for the Seal Show. There were 4 seals. They ate fish the whole time! Here is me and Mommy. We were snuggling by the shark thank. We are always giving each other luvin's.

Grandpa Marguy is so silly!
Smile Gramps!
This fish tank was mesmerizing! I could have watched the fish swim around all day.
Here is THE BIGGEST FRIEND OF THEM ALL. This is a sea turtle...named Sam!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kady , I had a wonderful time with you can't wait tot do it again.. Even if I missed the sunkissed..;o)

TK said...

wow the picture of Shusha wiating for the Seal Show looks just like you Kristy!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

I love the pic of u and kady in front of the otter pic

Ashley Marshall said...

OMG what a BIG turtle!! it looks like you had LOTS of fun!!

Jennifer said...

Wow that looks like such a fun trip that you all had! Kady is beautiful and I just love the pic of her feeling the starfish!

Dani said...

Oh the aquarium. HOW FUN. Looks like you had a terrific time.