Saturday, September 22, 2007

2 TEETH


Hi Everyone! Guess what....I am the proud owner of 2 teeth. That's right, 2 teeth! It's pretty exciting...I use them to chomp on Cheerios, my crib, all my toys, anything I can get them on! They weren't too fun when they were coming in...but now that my 2 teeth are here, it's great! Mom said I better not bite her....I'll have to keep that in mind, I don't want to hurt her.
I am also crawling and climbing ALL over the place. I'm also pulling myself up on everything I can get my hands on. The stove, my dog, the rocking chair (yeah, not a good idea). Nothing is stopping me, not even my classmates. Miss Lisa told Momma that I was trying to climb over my friend Liam! Hey, what can I say, he was in my way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No stopping you now hot stuff , Can't wait to squeeze you, Nice hat from Auntie Elena , Beautiflul Navy Baby Shusha Loves you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

MOMMYXTHREE said...

what a cute hat----she looks like a marguy baby there!

Ashley Marshall said...

wonderful!!! She is so cute with her hat!!

TK said...

love the photo effects! cute pic!