Saturday, September 29, 2007

ARTS AND CRAFTS

Tonight Mom decided it was a good idea to do some arts and crafts. She calls it arts and crafts, I call it, FUN AT KADY'S EXPENSE. You say tomato, I say tomato. Here is my pretty purple tootsies.
Dad was Momma's accomplice. They make a great team. Between the 2 of them, I wasn't going to get out of this one! It wasn't that bad...
Clean up time! When this 'arts and crafts' stuff was all over, I was a mess. So were Momma and Dad!
All done! I don't know why they didn't just stick me in the tub.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like some was having fun, Send me one ... ;o)
Love you Shusha xoxoxoxoxo

DD said...

I wanna see the finished product?? :-)

Ashley Marshall said...

aw! What cute little footsies you have Kady!

KK said...

I want to see the masterpiece made with those cute tootsies!!!

TK said...

oh my thats funny! what did you do with those painted tootsies? Can't wait to see :)

Dani said...

I wanna see your mommy paint your tootsies once you are walking! LOL Very cute.

MOMMYXTHREE said...

I want to see the finished product too