Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MY SCHOOL FRIENDS

I attend the Child Development Center on Mommy's base. She is currently stationed in Patuxent River, Maryland. (Ever hear of it...we sure didn't until we moved here!) Every morning Momma drops me off....and I wave goodbye! She SMOTHERS ME WITH ENOUGH KISSES FOR EVERYONE IN THE ROOM!
I love to hang out in my little knook. It supports me while I learn how to sit up on my own!
I wanted to share with you a picture of my friends! We hang out every morning before we move to our classrooms. My teachers are WONDERFUL. I love each and every one of them. And they love me too. I go into school with a big ol' smile every morning...and I leave with one just as big! I am so lucky to have such a great bunch of ladies taking care of me while Mommy and Daddy are at work.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so adorable! She looks like she is having so much fun! She looks so grown up! Time goes by so fast!

DD said...

I love the big pillow sitting couch! I want one! So cool!! Looks like a fun place!

TK said...

i agree with dd love the pillow couch soooooo neat!
love,
aunt t

Anonymous said...

kady, i can't wait to meet you!!!

Anonymous said...

You keep learning little Lady , this way you can get big and strong and smart Like Mommy and Daddy , ;o) Love Shusha

Ashley Marshall said...

aw! it looks like she is well taken care of!!!

KK said...

Kady is going to be little social butterfly like her mommy!!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! How do you stand it??

Love,
Britt

MOMMYXTHREE said...

she looks like shes having soo much fun!

Anonymous said...

adorable!!! OMW thank you fo rthe card!!! I enjoyed it and needed it. it brightned my day!!! love ya see ya for thanksgivin???