Tuesday, August 7, 2007

FUN IN THE TUB

For those who may not know...when I was little I hated taking a bath. When Mommy would start the tub water and bring me in the bathroom I would start screaming! I did not like baths one bit!!! Well now, I decided that it's not so bad. Actually, I'd stay in there all day if Mom would let me. But she says that I would get all wrinkley. I don't think it's all that big of a deal!
Moms, you cant live with them...you can't live without them.
This is me...sporting a Mohawk.

Yeah, I love the tub!! It rocks!!

9 comments:

KK said...

Too cute! Kady is so photogenic!

TK said...

you've got yourself a beauty there!

Ashley Marshall said...

Bath time is soo fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it , She is so Beautiful, can't wait to give Kady a bath... Love Shusha xoxox

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those eyes! They are amazing! Bathtime looks so much fun in your house!

Dani said...

Baths are the best. I haven't had one in the big tub yet, just the kitchen sink. Nice mohawk! I don't have enough hair yet to try that, LOL.

Thatcher's Mommy said...

I love bath time, too! I just don't have enough hair for a mohawk! ~Thatch

Ron, Melissa and Landon said...

Kady's eyes are just beautiful!

DD said...

LOL!! too funny that first and last picture are so cute!! I love her faces!! She is definetly a Marguy with all those great EXPRESSIONS!