Saturday, February 16, 2008

MY NEW EARRINGS

Today was a big day for me. Mommy took me for my birthday present. We got my ears pierced! I got a pretty set of Amethyst earings. I sat nice and still! Here is the lady making a tiny mark on my ear. 1, 2, 3 we were all done! It was really pretty easy. I only fussed for a few minutes...Mommy said I was a real trooper.
Ta-dah! Don't I look beautiful!? I was ready to pay and get out of there!
I've got the keys, let's get hop'n!
Here I am! After we got my ears pierced we took a trip to Wal-Mart. What a fun day!

4 comments:

TK said...

Oh wow a big girl now!
love,
aunt t

DD said...

Wow, I am so jealous! Annabelle's daddy won't let her get hers yet! I've begged and pleaded but to no avail!! Go Kady!

KK said...

Wow ...she looks like BK in those pics!!!! She looks so pretty!

Anonymous said...

pretty earings for a pretty girl!!