Friday, February 29, 2008

JON BON JOVI AND DAUGHTRY NIGHT!

Last night Daddy did a bit of babysitting and Mommy went out and let her hair down! Mommy and her friends, Chick and Mish went to a Jon Bon Jovi concert. Daddy and I hung out, had fun with dinner, bath, and books! I bought him the Cat in the Hat for his birthday....and he read it to me. I love special time with my Dad. He's the greatest....NOW BACK TO MOM! Here is Chick, Mommy, and Mish. They have been friends WAY longer than I've been a live. They traveled all the way from Connecticut to ROCK OUT TO BON JOVI!
The concert opened with DAUGHTRY. He did an amazing job getting the crowd pumped up FOR......
JON BON JOVI! There he is, right in the middle of the stage.
Richie Sambora did a fantastic guitar solo. What an entertainer!!!
Here is the band. They played all the oldies and some new music. Mommy should go to more concerts because she can hardly talk today because of all the singing she did last night. Looks like today is going to be a quiet day at the MIDDEKERS!

3 comments:

TK said...

wow great pics!

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous! LOL Looks like you had a blast!

Dani said...

OK, I say this with love, but Kady, your mommy sucks!!! Jon Bon Jovi is my all time favorite and I'm extremely jealous, I've seen him several times, but it's never enough.

Over the weekend, we were walking through the mall and we live a couple hrs from Philly, JBJ owns an arena football in Philly. Well Champs sporting store has their football jerseys with BON JOVI on the back. This will be our third kid and I've never asked for a push present (don't believe in them really) but since there are no gift giving holidays/birthdays for me til next December I asked for one of those jerseys as a push present.

I hope you wished Jon a happy 46th, his birthday was March 2nd. He makes 46 look so FINE!!! droooool