Sunday, February 10, 2008

MY FIRST TRIP TO FLORIDA

As many of you may or may not know...I took my very first trip to Florida this month. I went to visit my Great Grandma Rose, Great Grandpa, The Marguys and Aunt and Uncle Egg. Mom had a lot to post and she told me she's been procrastinating (I don't know what the heck that means, but atleast she's doing it now!). We hope you enjoy my updates. I've been pretty busy. Here I am waiting for my plane. I was ready to get the show on the road. I had a lot of places to go and people to meet!
I am all buckled in. I was looking for my pretzles. The flight attendents always have the best snacks!
So, this is what Florida looks like. From this angle it kinda looks a lot like home!
I closed my window and was ready to start the trip!

4 comments:

DD said...

so cute! Love your diaper bag, what kind is it??

DD said...

so cute! Love your diaper bag, what kind is it??

TK said...

ha ha to cute!

KK said...

What a brave little girl...flying!