Thursday, February 28, 2008

LET'S EAT CAKE!

Mom and Dad said that since it was my very FIRST BIRTHDAY, I could have some cake. They ordered me an Elmo cake. It was white cake with canoli filling, sounds good doesn't it?
Mommy and Daddy cut the cake for me because I am too small. They won't let me use a knife.
At first I wasn't really into my Elmo cake. Daddy gave me a bit to try. That's all I needed!
I dug right in! I had frosting in my hair, my ears, and every where else you can imagine! (click on my picture and see how much frosting didn't get in my mouth)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe a year has flown by so quickly! It looks like she enjoyed her Elmo cake! She's beautiful Kristy!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that other comment was from me!

~ Nikki

KK said...

Love the pic of kady with cake all over her face and the balloons in the back ground...love the elmo cake!!!

Ashley Marshall said...

Love the last picture!! she is such a joy to watch grow up (even if its on a blog)! That lasagna looks DELISH!!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm cake!!!

TK said...

Great Pics! I knew she would be a beautiful One year old!