Sunday, February 10, 2008

GREAT GRANDPA MARGUY, MY MAIN MAN!

This is my Great Grandpa Toney Marguy. I usually see him in Connecticut, but when I went to visit Great Uncle Manny I had a treat! Great Grandpa was there too!Great Grandpa was giving me cuddles. I just love him! YOUR HOW OLD?! 91!!! No way, I don't believe it. 90 years older than me? No way.

Here are our hands. My hands are 1 year old and his are 90 years older.
I am having a hard time believe this man is 91. What do you think?!
Great Grandpa goes to the Senior Center during the week. The bus comes and picks him up right at the house. He spends the day there and gets lots of treats....and a bottomless cup of coffee I hear!


See you in the afternoon Grandpa!

3 comments:

TK said...

i really like he one where she's looking up at my Dad.. what a cutie!
love,
aunt t

KK said...

What great pics of Kady with Great Grandpa!!!

DD said...

Those pictures are priceless Kristy! I really love the one of her looking up at Grandpa! How blessed you are that you got to see him and introduce Kady Mae!