Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A few fun shots!

Hello! This weekend Mom was doing a bit of cleaning for our upcoming company. Shusha, Grammy, and Uncle Jose are coming to town to celebrate my birthday (although, I've pretty much been celebrating it all month :). I was helping with the vaccuuming and dusting. We took a break and took some fun pictures. I'm pretty much a pro at walking now. I don't do much crawling. I love the stairs too, it freaks Momma out, but oh well...it won't be the first or the last.
I love looking out the window and watch everyone walk by. We have a great walking path behind our house...I watch the walkers and Mason barks at them.
4 more days and it will be my BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

DD said...

the first pic she looks like BK! The one of her looking out the window she looks so tall, how tall is she??? She is such a beauty!! Happy Birthday SOON, little Kady Mae!

KK said...

I love how cute she looks in her onesie....such cute little legs. I agree with DD Kady looks like BK!

Ashley Marshall said...

aww you always take the best pics! Kady needs a tutu like lily they are so fun to take pictures in and you can do SO much with them! :)

TK said...

what a cutie puttutie!