Sunday, February 10, 2008

MEET THE MARGUYS

I got to meet Great Uncle Manny, Great Aunt Colette, Cousin Katheryn, Cousin Julia, and Max. I waited my whole life to meet them! I got to stay at their house for 2 nights. Mom doesn't know where the time went because she didn't take nearly as many pictures as she should have. Thankfuly, we did get a few good ones in. This is Great Uncle Manny. Boy is he great alright! He knew all my tickle spots and had me laughing the entire time. He was super cuddley.
This is my cousin Julia. I was in LOVE with her. I just wished I could take her home with me. She took such great care of me. She helped feed me and even lent me her bedroom! Now, thats family!
Here we are the day we said goodbye. It was too short of a trip....I hope we can do it again sometime.

3 comments:

DD said...

wow, looks like you had a great visit with everyone! Hope we can visit with you soon!

TK said...

wow kady is becoming quite the traveler! glad you had fun!
love,
aunt t

KK said...

I love the pic of her looking at Julia!!! Too cute!