Sunday, February 10, 2008

MY GG-MA

I finally got to meet my Great Grandma Rose! My Mom talks to her on the phone everyday. Mom told me that she loves her very much and I would love her too. At first I didn't believe in love at first sight, BOY WAS A WRONG! I love this woman! This is the very first time that my GG-MA laid her eyes on me. Could her smile get any bigger!?
I knew she was special because my head fit perfectly on her shoulder.

(thats my Great Uncle Steve in the background)
GG-MA got right on the floor and played with me. That's my kinda lady!
She taught me how to play Patty-Cake!
She even shared her lunch with me!



Before we left, GG-MA told me what Momma was like as a little kid...so I'll have tons of ammo when I get older. I really treasured my time with her.

2 comments:

TK said...

these pics you'll treasure one day! so glad you got to go and make memories!
love,
aunt t

KK said...

I love the pics of Kady snuggling up to GG-MA