Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES



Happy Halloween everyone! Time is flying by pretty fast. I'm 8 months old already! I can stand, crawl and can even stand for a second (once I realize I'm standing on my own I freak out and plop on my butt). Mom says I'm a good combination between Chuck Norris, Wonder Woman and Mary Lou Retton. I don't know who any of those people are...but I'll take it as a compliment.
Today we have a very busy day full of appointments. But not too busy for Trick Or Treating! I have my goodie bag all ready to go as you can see! I will post (who am I kidding, Mom will post) my Halloween Costume soon. I can't wait! I look SUPER cute in it!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween you little pumpking , or should I say Dare Devil that you are, it has been fun I sure am going to miss you Love Always Shusha oxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

TK said...

she's the cuttest pumpkin i know!

Anonymous said...

what a super cutie!!!love that smile
diana

DD said...

LOVE IT~!

KK said...

Crack me up!!!

KK said...

Crack me up!!!

Ashley Marshall said...

You look super cute in anything! Love the belly pic!