Wednesday, October 3, 2007

SCHOOL PICTURE DAY.....PLEASE VOTE!


Alrighty, tomorrow is picture day. Since Momma waited until the last minute to figure out what outfit she liked the best....we are down to the wire, and we STILL don't know what to wear! Here are a few pictures of the two outfits we have narrowed it down to. Here I am. This is a pretty pink little plaid number. I'm thinking this is pretty cute!
Here I am in my Purple Duds. Sorry about the drool...couldn't help it.
Yeah, I'm ready for my pictures! I'm a natural poser!
On last pic....PLEASE VOTE. Mom is driving me crazy about this damn picture!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring them both ;o)

Anonymous said...

They are both ADORABLE!! But my vote is for the purple outfit! It makes her eyes pop! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess I like the purple cuz of the shoes, they are so cute. But tough choice. I vote that no matter what you put her in she is the cutest baby ever!

Anonymous said...

jessica says purple!

Anonymous said...

purple for sure!

Anonymous said...

i liked the plaid!
-love britt

Anonymous said...

pink plaid
love, di

The Burkes said...

I love the pink! Pink is my favorite color

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter what she has on. Those eye's and cute face, over powers the outfits she wears.

Love A Elena.

PS i like the purple one my self :)

DD said...

I LOVE the plaid one with the little bows on top!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

that's a hard one....first i said purple, then on second though the pink, i dunno, you can put her in a brown paper bag and she would still be the cutest baby ever!!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Plaid for me

Lisa said...

I was going to say the plaid one, but people are right about the purple on making her eyes pop out so blue!

Hmmm.

I still think plaid though because it looks a little dressier.

Will you be posting the final pictures??

TK said...

Do her sneakers match her outfit? too cute!

Dani said...

Love the purple!