Thursday, October 18, 2007

NO ALARM CLOCK! BAD ALARM CLOCK!

This was me this morning...I woke Momma up this morning at 5 am. I wanted to eat...so I climbed in bed with Momma had a little breakfast and went back to sleep. I love climbing in bed with Momma and Dad. Their bed is nice and cozy! They let me sleep with them on weekend mornings. I think it's 'cause they like to keep me asleep for as long as they can. It's a win, win. I get to nuzzle with them...and they get a few hours extra hours of sleep!
I'll tell ya something. MOM WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THE CAMERA! I was wondering why I was seeing camera flashes in my dreams! Now I know why!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet little Angel , Kisses

DD said...

awww! I think it is the feel of the sheet and the warmth between the two of you that they love so much! Annabelle is the same way when she is in our bed!

TK said...

oh i miss those days with my girls!

Dani said...

Geeze Mom let me sleep in peace! LOL