Saturday, October 20, 2007

HALLOWEEN IS COMING

Hey Ya'll! I don't know if you know this or not...but Halloween is right around the corner! I am not entirely sure how it works...but I DO know that there is some SERIOUS candy involved!!Here I am in my Halloween Gear! This is from Pop Pop and Di-Di. Don't I look SUPER CUTE?!
This is Mason and Me. He's conserving his energy for Tick or Treating.
I just love this plant! If you look really closely there are purple leaves on it!
Ahhh, Puppy Love! Mason might not like a whole lot of people...but he sure does LOVE me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween cutie pie you are Cute as a punkin... Love you

Dani said...

Very cute outfit. LOVE the funky pants! And Mason looks so sweet.

TK said...

what a an adorable outfit she has on. you sure do dress her cute! keep the pics coming, it always makes me smile to see her!
love,
aunt t

Ashley Marshall said...

What a cute outfit

MOMMYXTHREE said...

love the pants! soo cute

KK said...

Kady looks so cute! Mason is huge! Will he go over seas with you?

DD said...

Love the outfit!! TOO CUTE!