Sunday, October 7, 2007

OUR WALKS

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share with you one of my favorite times of the day (Mom's favorite time is when I'm sleeping, but we aren't going to get into that). Everyday when Mom gets home from work we gather up Mason and hit the road. We go for a walk....it's just under 2 miles. Here is Mommas walking view. We chit and chat the whole time....Mason doesn't say much, but we include him in the conversation...he's a good listener.
Here I am with Mason. He is such a good pupper. We tell him to sit and stay and he actually does! We bring him once a week to Doggy Training School and it is really starting to pay off.

5 comments:

TK said...

So glad you get out for walks, what a good habit to make. You are showing Kady the importance of exercise and that it can be fun bringing the Puppers :)

love,
aunt t

DD said...

oh my word!! How fun! I need to walk more with Annabelle!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Mom Walking is the Best Kady I will take you for a walk when I get there , I love you ,,, Good Boy Mason You watch over the Ladies ok,,

Anonymous said...

How did you get Mason to be such a good boy and can you send some of that magic my way to I can get Molly to sit and stay!?!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

walking with daisy would be wonderful but when im attached to the carriage and her need to sniff EVERYTHING makes it difficult