Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Sunday! This morning I woke Mom and Dad up pretty early...then Mason wanted to go for a walk. He was relentless....up the stairs down the stairs. That dog has some energy. I can't keep up with him. I try...but I just can't!Ahhh, I man and his dog!
Momma and I pass these pretty flowers everyday. Today I reminded her that we should always stop and smell the flowers. I just love the pretty pink one!
I'm a pretty silly Gal. I'll do anything to get Momma and Dad laughing!
This is Daddy jumping over the tennis net. We were trying to coax Mason to jump over it, but he just wouldn't do it! I think he was just having fun watching Dad do it.
Me and Momma. Always loven' on each other!
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, THIS IS MY VERY FIRST TIME IN A SWING!
Daddy was so nice, he wiped off the morning dew for me! I loved it. Oh, yeah....I'm still in my jammies. It was early :)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, nice family outing enjoy Miss Kady will not always be little...God knows you didn't listn to me.;o 43

Ashley Marshall said...

You are soo cute Kady!

TK said...

cute pics! she sure is getting big!
love,
aunt t

MOMMYXTHREE said...

love the pic with her leg out of the carriage:)

KK said...

Fun!!!

DD said...

LOL!! I love that one of her in the stroller with her foot hanging out! she is such a cutie and looks like she is going to have a very FUN personality! Just like her MOMMY!