Wednesday, October 17, 2007

BOY, I'M GETTING BIG

Hey Everybody! It's me, Kady Mae. I know it's been a while since I've done an update...but we've been kinda busy. I have discovered the fact that I don't need to stay in one place! I have mastered the art of crawling! I call it running on my hands and knees. I also LOVE standing up. I'm starting to coast across things...Momma thinks I'll be walking by Thanksgiving. Let's see how it goes...but I don't think walking will be all that hard.

I love my metal basket. I like to flip it over and push it while I walk behind. Mom freaks that I'm scratching up the floor...but hey, I'm motivated. I want to walk!

Dad taught me how to stick my tongue out at the EXACT time Momma takes my picture. Momma loves it, well, not so much.I've become quite the Escape Artist. Buckles are a must with me. This toy is from Auntie Vanessa. I just love it! The ducky plays all sorts of music. This is my car seat. I don't like spending time in it AT ALL. 10 minutes and I want out. BAD.
This is my new trick. Standing. I love it! I can see the world in a whole new perspective! I can get into a whole lot more stuff this way! I pulled a whole roll of toilet paper off the roll the other night. I'm sneaky, sneaky.
Yeah, this is me and Momma. We're best buds. 2 Peas in a Pod. She said I can't move out until I'm 40.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Kady you are growing way to fast, can't wait to see you, I have lots of Hugs and Kisses..Hopw you don't mind ... love you Shusha

Jennifer said...

oh my goodness Kristy this kid is absolutely GORGEOUS! I just love her so much! I really want to see her crawl! Take some vedeo of her for your blog if you get a chance!

DD said...

I love the new pics, I have to say that she is looking more like her Dad lately. It is funny how they change back and forth!

TK said...

I agree with DD, she looks like Alan! What a cute girlie!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

oh boy into the toilet paper...watch out...keep the toilet closed! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

KK said...

Beautiful pics!!!

Ashley Marshall said...

Don't grow up too fast Kady! You're so cute and fun to watch grow and learn! :)

Lisa said...

Great pictures!! She is getting so curious!!! Watch out Mama...here comes crawling/walking chaos!!

Dani said...

Kady you are such a big girl. You keep pushing that metal basket around and sticking out your tongue.

Melissa said...

Omg She is getting so big. Mom watch the make up she'll get her little mitts on it soon. She is absolutely beautiful and she's getting so big. Time flies when your having fun,