Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Yeah! Happy Halloween! What a great holiday it is. We get to dress up in these great costumes and eat TONS of candy! We had so much fun Trick or Treating all over moms Navy base. Everyone there is so nice!Here I am chopping on a cool Halloween Straw!
This is Shusha and me. She helped carry me 'cause Momma has a bum foot.
This is Momma and Shusha. Momma took us to Hibachi. It's super cool...they cook the food right in front of you!
This is my costume. I am Kady Bug the Lady Bug.
Here is Momma and Me.

4 comments:

TK said...

Hey who's that hot momma in the scrubs? love the post!

Ashley Marshall said...

You're the cutest lady bug I've ever seen! And those eyes are GORGEOUS!!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

what a cute ladybug....nice and warm.....i know u loved having your grammy there :)

KK said...

Awww Kadybug ladybug!!! Too Cute!!