Tuesday, November 27, 2007

MY FIRST, WELL 2ND SNOWFALL

Check it out! This was the day after Turkey Day! We had a snowfall! Everything turned white and pretty...OH AND COLD! It snowed the day I was born this year...so I got to see my 2nd snowfall! I liked it both times. I'm ready to build a snowman! Maybe next year. I hope it snows in Japan! These pretty flowers were growing in Grammys backyard.
Daddy, Kalyn and Mason were outside playing! Look at the snow come down...
Puppers was trying to catch snowflakes with his tongue. I told him to put that big thing away so we could get at least a little bit of accumulation!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

puppers!!!

DD said...

awww so jealous. Hope you get a white Christmas too!

Ashley Marshall said...

Your dog seems to like the snow!!!

KK said...

Love the pics of Mason eating the snow!