Sunday, November 4, 2007

DAY WITHOUT DAD

Hey Everyone! Happy Sunday to ya! Today Daddy had to leave SUPER early to go on duty :( We don't like it when he has duty because the house is too quiet without him. So this morning we played a little and laughed a little....but we still miss Daddy.

To the left is my new way of smiling. Momma really gets a kick out of it. I love scrunching up my nose! Aren't I cute?

This is my shoe box. I didn't realize quite how much fun shoe boxes were until I got a few. I like to put my toys in them and dump them ALL out. I'll tell you what, I'd REALLY like to chew on it...but Momma says its not a great idea. So I do it when she's not looking.
Here I am washing the dishes. Momma said it's never too early to learn how to keep a clean house! She keeps the big kitchen clean and I'll keep the little one spick and span!
Thanks for visiting! It was wonderful to have you! Please come again soon.

xxoo
Kady Mae Big Girl

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kady Mae Big Girl I really do miss you ;o) Love Shusha oh ps Waht a Beatiful smile

MOMMYXTHREE said...

I love new her smile! too darn cute:)

boxes are much more fun than the toys themselves! lol

KK said...

I love the pic of her scrunching up her nose. I have a pic of Joshy doing that too!

Jennifer said...

How adorable! That Girl has some killer blue eyes! You are going to have to watch out for her! I love those two little teeth too! You are truly blessed!

TK said...

Love the second photo! A Beauty!

Ashley Marshall said...

She has the best expressions! Love those teef!

DD said...

I love her smile and those two teeth.......adorable!