Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'M 9 MONTHS OLD

This weekend I turned 9 months old. It's hard to believe I'm this old already. I'll be driving before we all know it. Anyone want to start giving me lessons?!?! I'm a quick learner!

I went to the doctors today. I weighed 18.2 pounds and I am 27 inches long. Doctor Yoon says I am in the 25 percentile for weight and the 15th for height. Today I discovered that I love broccoli! Who would have thought?
Here are my teeth. So far, I have 2 and a half.
These are my tootsies. They are pretty busy all day, so Mom gives them a good rub every night after I get out of the tub.

7 comments:

TK said...

love the tootsies!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Love Shusha xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

let autie ro teach ya to drive...i taught your mom (well stick shift)

:)

DD said...

Awww.she is getting so big! I'd love to see her and Annabelle side by side!

Ashley Marshall said...

Aww! Your TEEF are so dang cute!

KK said...

She is sooo pretty! I love her teeth!!!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Love the brocolli pic! Too cute.....I can't wait to see what Arianna will weigh on the 19th...she is already almost 16lbs!