Tuesday, November 27, 2007

GOBBLE GOBBLE

Alrighty, just sit back and listen to my story. This past weekend I took my very first road trip. It sure is nice to stretch out...whoever made my car seat a. never sat in one and b. never EVER sat in one. Mom and Dad waited until I fell asleep and stuck me in there. One minute I was in Great Mills and the next I was in Rochester! They drove through the night and we arrived EARLY Thanksgiving morning.
Here is the only picture Mommy could get with all the ORIGINAL Middeker's in it. They were checking on the turkey. Mom says it was the juiciest turkey she's ever had. YUM!
This is Mom and Me on Thanksgiving! I had my fork ready...I was ready to chow down!
This is Auntie Kerry and Cousin Karin. They were having a photo shoot. Aren't they pretty!?!?
Here is Auntie Monica and Cousin Kalyn. Their smiles are contagious!

Mommy fed me some good stuff! I had potatoes, cranberry sauce, celery, and bunch of other goodies. My Grammy is such a great cook!

Here I am the morning after Turkey Day! Grammy got me these GREAT jammies. They kept me toasty warm! I'm laughing because Grammy told me a funny joke....she is so a riot!

This is my SUPER cool new toy! Grammy got it for me and I just love it. There are tons of things to play with and the best part I can walk behind it and push it around the house!





4 comments:

DD said...

Love the toy! I love the pic with her hair all crazy! She is too cute!

Ashley Marshall said...

You are getting so big Kady!! Slow down!!!!! You're still cute no matter how old you get! :)

KK said...

Great pics! Looks like fun was had by all!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Love all the faces