Thursday, November 1, 2007

MY FIRST KITCHEN

So, today the UPS guy came. We got this HUGE box. Inside it was a Learning Kitchen! There is so much to do! The box was WAY big. WAY bigger than me!
At first I thought this was my toy. It had pretty colors and was all shiny.
Silly me! Here is my new Kitchen! Daddy put it together for me. He puts together all my toys. If Mom does it, they'd fall apart. Trust me.
Here is the back. I have a pretty flower, alarm clock, book, fish tank and a radio!
In the front is a stove, refrigerator, sink, toaster and nightlight! I love opening and closing the doors. Endless fun!
THANK YOU SHUSHA!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

my first play kitchen was a round yellow tub looking thing with shiny pans...my mom has a picture of me yellin...come and get it! your toys are so cool...its a good thing dad puts them together for you :)

Ashley Marshall said...

Maybe Lily and can come play sometime!:)

Ashley Marshall said...

Maybe Lily and can come play sometime!:)

Ron, Melissa and Landon said...

What fun! Can Kady come cook us up something sometime?

DD said...

You are never going to believe this, but we got this in the MAIL this past week too for Annabelle. We got it for her as a Christmas gift so we haven't opened it up yet!! I love being able to see her play with it though!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

aww i remember kayla's kitchen ---too cute! cook away little one

KK said...

How fun! It cracks me up on how much fun they can have with a box. Kara loves her kitchen and come to think of it Joshy likes to play with it too!

Dani said...

She looks so adorable looking in the fridge. Looks like that kitchen will keep her busy for many hours.