Thursday, July 19, 2007

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS


Yup, that's what's been going on at our house. We've had a few sleepless nights this week. I don't know why, but the minute I walk in the door I just want to go to sleep! I have such a busy day at school I just can't bare to be awake for another minute. Then around midnight I am up for a feeding and then wake again at 4:30. After my full belly I drift off to La La Land. THEN, GET THIS, Mom and Dad have THE NERVE to wake me up at 6:00 a.m.
Mom thinks I may be going through a growth spurt. So she's going to slip me some rice cereal in my Momma's Milk tonight. Hopefully then we can ALL get some sleep.

Dad took this picture we were snoooozing! I was holding on to Momma's Marguy chin...just to make sure she wasn't going anywhere! We were too pooped to go back to my bed. I love snuggling. It's my favorite thing to do!

4 comments:

TK said...

that is adorable! not the part about the night time feeding though lol. i hope she settles down and sleeps for you!

love,
aunt t

Dani said...

What a precious picture!

I hope it's a quick growth spurt! Enjoy the rice cereal.

Lisa said...

That picture is too sweet! So much love for mommy!! I love that she has you by the chin!

Jennifer said...

I just love that picture and the part about the Marguy Chin! It gave me a good laugh! Too Cute!