Tuesday, July 10, 2007

FUNNY, HA HA, FUNNY

Good Evening!

Today is July 10, 2007. Mom and I were hanging out on the couch playing...and she was being so silly that I started laughing! At first I was just smiling...like I always do, but I just couldn't take it any more and just had to bust out laughing! And that made Mom laugh...and we were both just sitting there laughing...then Dad came in and HE started laughing. Before we knew it, we were all laughing and we don't know what for! Us Middeker's are a bunch of nuts....happy laughing nuts!

I also have been doing a lot of rolling! Mostly from my belly to my back. That one is pretty easy....from my back to my belly is still a bit tricky...but I'll eventually get the hang of it!

I hope all is well with everyone! I hope to see you all soon. xoxo Kady Mae Big Girl

1 comment:

Ashley Marshall said...

Lily did this the other day too!