Friday, July 13, 2007

I LOVE MY DADDY


Today Daddy and I were hanging out. Mom heard me talking to Daddy all the way from upstairs. I am talking a whole lot more. I am babbling. Dad swears he heard me say Da-Da yesterday during dinner. I think Mom was in denial...she swears she heard Ma Ma. Only I know what I said...and I'm not telling!


Today I hit a HUGE milestone at daycare. I slept for over 2 hours, straight. Now if you talk to Miss Laurie, she'll tell you that I won't give her more than 30 minutes. I can't help it that I don't want to miss anything! There is so much action and playing going on....I can't stand to miss a minute of it! But today...I was tuckered out and just crashed!


Tomorrow is my Mommy's birthday. She's said she's going to be 25, again. I don't know what that means! Anyway, Daddy is going to take Mommy out on a date! It's going to be the very first time they leave me with a sitter! Her name is Nikki....she's Mommy's good friend....we're going to stay up late and paint our toes!


After all, I'm going to be 20 weeks old! I should have a later bedtime...shouldn't I?!


Thanks for listening! Talk to you soon.

xoxo

Kady Mae Big Girl




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Well sounds like you were telling Dad all about Day Care ... Good Job Kady can't wait to chat with you, Tell Mamma to call me and you and I will talk... How sweet that will be.. Oh yes and I will fill you in in about the 25 again ;o) Love Shusha xoxoxoxo

KK said...

I have your blog in my tool bar so I can check it everyday...It is amazing to see Kady grow!

Dani said...

I'm sure Kady said Mama (wink wink). I hope your mom has a great b-day and a fun date. And my goodness, getting your toenails painted, sounds fun!

TK said...

Happy 25th Brithday!

love,
Aunt Treece :)

Anonymous said...

happy "25th" birthday.

love ed, di and alex