Thursday, July 26, 2007

HAPPY 5 MONTH BIRTHDAY KADY MAE

Hi Everyone! I turned 5 months on July 24th. It's amazing how fast time is going by. I have finally mastered the art of rolling over. I can roll over front to back and from back to front! I am now learning how to babble! It's pretty funny to hear me do it. Before we know it, I'll be turning my babble into actual words.
I am officially in love with my feet! I love to tug on them, put them in my mouth and stand on them! I don't like to lay down anymore...I want to be up and looking around. Mom calls me nosey! She's so silly.


So far So my eyes are still blue!
Mom just LOVES my profile.
I love tummy time. I can be crawling before we all know it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kady Darling you look marvelous , My sweet! Shusha sends hugs and kisses..

DD said...

I think they are going to stay blue too!

Ashley Marshall said...

She is soo cute!! I love profile pics too!!

Jennifer said...

I just love that smile! What a way to melt someone's heart! You must be soooooo proud!

Dani said...

Wow Kady you need to have a chat with Cassidy, she hates tummy time. You look so happy on your tummy, what a precious smile.