Tuesday, July 17, 2007

ANCHORS AWAY!

These are pictures from BEFORE Mommy and Daddy got married. Shusha went on a Tiger Cruise with them. She was able to ride the USS MASON (DDG-87) for 2 nights and 3 days. Shusha slept in a rack just like Mommy and Daddy! Mommy had a special set of Coveralls made for Shusha. If you look really closely they say "Magyar's Mom". Doesn't it look like fun! Sailing on the open seas! Shusha didn't get sea sick once.

Goooo SHUSHA! HOO-RAH!


If you look REALLY close. Mommy is up forward pulling up the flag.Whooaaaa, Shusha! I didn't do it!Just teasing! She is shooting a 50 Caliber Machine Gun! Keeping our country safe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine that .;o) I am so Happy to have had the opportunity to share the trip out to sea, with your MOM and Dad, I will always treasure that experience.. a once in a life time . Thank you ( I still have gear Magyar's Mom) you never know if I get called to active duty ;o)
Love Shusha

TK said...

Very cool pics! What a great memory!

love,
aunt treece :)

KK said...

LOL....I asked Kara who that was...pointing to Auntie Laura and she said "Granny"....LOL