Saturday, July 14, 2007

DATE NIGHT

Well, tonight Dad took Mom out for her birthday. It was the very first time they have gone out ALONE since I was born. I think it was about time!! Nikki, my wonderful sitter, came over and Mom and Dad went out! I gave her a bit of a hard time at first, but I quickly settled down after she hooked me up with some of Mommas milk. By 7pm, I was out like a light. I'm definitely not a night owl! Here are some pictures from Mom and Dad's dinner. They went to Monterey's Mexican Restaurant...it's their favorite place to eat.

That is Dad's signature pose. It drives Mom nuts.

That's more like it Dad!

The waiters come out and sang Feliz Cumplianos to Mom. She even got to keep the hat!

Dad got a thumbs up for giving Mom such a great night!

They went to see License to Wed. They both thought it was sooo funny! Robin Williams took the cake.

4 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

aw happy birthday! I'm glad you had a good night!

Ron, Melissa and Landon said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time!

KK said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go out by yourselves...make a habit of continuing to go out on dates!
Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

oh my god i have to go eat mexican food now.