Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ROUGH NIGHT

Boy, did I have a rough night Monday night. I woke up around 0330 and just couldn't settle back down. Mommy and Daddy new something was up (besides ME, ba-dum-bum............anyway) because I never wake up at night. I am a FANTASTIC sleeper! Daddy tried to soothe me, Mommy tried to soothe me, then Daddy tried again. I finally fell back asleep...and as you can see by the clock behind Daddy's head.....we all had to get up for work shortly after I passed out. Needless to say Tuesday night was an EARLY NIGHT!Here is a picture of Mommy trying to wake me up.
I DIDN'T WANT TO BUDGE!

3 comments:

KK said...

Too cute! Don't you love how they somehow manage to take over the entire bed...lol!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Been there done that!

TK said...

adorable as usual!