Friday, May 23, 2008

KADY CLIPS


I've learned a few things in the past few weeks! I've mastered the stairs! Just call me Kyle Petty!


I've discovered my love of music.

I've learned to BUZZ like a BEE!

I've learned how to help Mommy with the laundry.
I've learned how to sign more.

One really cool thing is, I learned how to go to sleep on my own. Mommy puts on my music and I lay down and go to sleep. No rocking, no swaying, not patting my back....I don't need that anymore.....I'M A BIG GIRL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Movie Star has been born ,;o) Love Shusha your #1 fan I am hooked xoxoxoxo

DD said...

LOL...i love the one going down the steps...I remember doing that as a kid!

DD said...

Her signing cracked me up! Isn't hard to say NO to them when they keep asking for more ;-)

MOMMYXTHREE said...

We have that same song in our car---I've had it since Jr. was small!

KK said...

Wow...what great clips! Looks like she'll have the Marguy dancing moves...LOL!

TK said...

I love the soup video! It's amazing that kids can learn sign language at such a young age! Keep teaching her and she will be able to communicate with anyone!