Saturday, May 10, 2008

FUN DAY AT THE JUNGLE GYM

Hi! Today we did something VERY fun! We went to the Jungle gym! Follow me, I'll show you what we did during my ADVENTURE at the playground! Here we go....follow me over the bridge!
Can you find me? I'm in this picture...look very close!
Daddy got in on the fun too! He was doing flips!
Here we goooooooooooo, down the slide! I have to say, this was my favorite part!
Up the stairs we go, it was the only way to get up to the slide. Lots of work, but well worth it.
Bye Bye! Thank you for sharing my day with me!
Please come again!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Like you had a very exciting day wish I was there , Love and Kisses , please give you MAMA a Big Kiss for me tomorow , for Mothers Day Love you Love shusha

Irishembi said...

Looks like Kady Mae (and everyone else) had a great time.

Happy Mother's Day to one of my very favorite Mommies!

DD said...

WOW!! HOW FUN! We've gotta find a place like that!!!

TK said...

What a cool play area! Love Alan's sneakers too! You guys are fun parents!
love,
aunt t

KK said...

What a big girl Kady Mae is now playing at the park! Look like Daddy is a lot of fun too!