Sunday, May 25, 2008

MY FIRST TRIP TO THE ZOO

Today was my very first trip to the Zoo! Mommy, Shusha and I got up really early and took the Metro to the National Zoo in Washington, DC. Talk about a fun time....minus the suntan lotion incident (we don't need to get into that one).This is Mommy and Me.
Here I am with Shusha.
Aww man! The lion closed his eyes! Didn't he know we were taking his picture!
This is a cow! Now that I know what sound he makes, it was nice to SMELL him up close.
Peee-uuuuuuu!
Here are the orangutans. Were they watching us or were we watching them?
We stopped by the petting zoo. I didn't know what to make of these guys!
The hills were brutal! Push SHUSHA, PUSH!
Here is Mom, posing as always! This is the Baby Panda!
Momma Panda.
And Daddy Panda....he was eating, just like all Daddy's!
Time to go home! What a wonderful day!




4 comments:

KK said...

Great pics! I like the ones of you guys sitting on the ZOO sign

DD said...

Wow, that first pic...what a beauty Kady Mae is!!! And the ones of your guys by the signs are great! Looks like fun! We'll have to join you some time!

TK said...

I want to go to the Zoo too! Great Pics Kristy!
love,
aunt t

Thatcher's Mommy said...

We're so jealous. Our zoo doesn't have a panda at ALL! We should visit YOUR zoo. Looks like yall have a great one.