Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's I know! Ya'll should have been at our house this morning. Daddy made his FAMOUS chocolate chip pancakes! He only breaks out the recipe during special holidays, like Mother's Day! Boy were they good. I didn't get to enjoy them quite so much last year. But as you can see below....I really dug in! Makes you want some chocolate chip pancakes....doesn't it!?
This is a picture of me 12 months ago. Think I changed any? I sure was SHRIMPY!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep eating Dads famous pancakes and next years pics you 'll be even bigger . ;o)Love Shusha

DD said...

Oh my word, I totally remember that pic from last year! It seems like yesterday! Boy how time is flying! Love the 2nd pic with her huge chocolate smile!!!

TK said...

What a wonderful husband you have! Kady is blessed to have him as a Daddy! Happy Mother's Day Kristy!
love,
aunt t

KK said...

Look how much she has grown! Choc chip pancakes are the best! I love the 2nd pic! So cute! Happy Mother's DAy!