Friday, August 1, 2008

UNCLE BK, MY FAVORITE UNCLE!

This month I got to meet my Uncle BK. He lives ALL THE WAY IN Hawaii! Mom says that it is SUPER far from Maryland. He traveled on a plane to come and visit. I guess the swim was too long. Either way, he came to meet me. I waited my whole life to meet him....and boy was it worth it. His wife, Auntie Emily couldn't make it this time....but we have plans to visit. I hear she is super sweet and I can't wait to meet her. Mom says I act just like him.
It was pretty late when we met. I loved his snuggles.
We spent a lot of quality time together. Pop Pop and Di had a BBQ in our honor and I got to meet even more of my family! Who knew there were so many people out there that loved me?
We went out to breakfast one morning. Shusha and Uncle BK kept giving me love. All I wanted was some milk.
Here we are! Uncle BK, Shusha, and Great Grandpa Marguy.
I had my eye on the MILK!
This is Mommy and Uncle BK.
They are so silly! I guess they never grew up!


6 comments:

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Love the pic with the tounge out

Love the pic of you and your bro:)

DD said...

WOW!! BK!! He looks so great! I haven't seen him in years!!! What fun!! Wish we could see you!

[Kelly] said...

awww too cute!

TK said...

BK you are still as handsome as ever!
love,
aunt t

Irishembi said...

Sure can tell you and BK are related Kristy!;-)

Awww, loved the snuggle pictures with Kady's Uncle BK. I'm thinking BK would make a GREAT Daddy.....

Anonymous said...

i love you guys!!!