Friday, August 1, 2008

CARNIVAL TIME!

Tonight we went to the Hollywood Carnival. It was my very first carnival...now if I knew they were this fun, I'd have gone a long time ago! First we went on the Merry-Go-Round. I thought it was so much fun, I keep saying "weeeeeeeeeeeee-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". I was absolutely mesmerized by the Ferris Wheel! I just had to give it a try!
Heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee we go!
I had to stop and give Mommy a squeeze.
My last ride was the cars. I loved them so much, I didn't want to get out! I asked Mommy very nicely (and a bit of kicking and screaming) if I could go around one more time. She said yes, how could you say NO to these blue eyes?!

2 comments:

[Kelly] said...

adorable! how fun! love kellis :)

TK said...

Yeah your up and running again! Cute pics!