Monday, August 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA GRACE

This weekend, Mommy and I took a trip. I was really excited about this one because it was my BFF's (best friend forever) very 1st Birthday Party! Her name is Ava Grace. I gave her some 1st Birthday Party pointers because I'm a pro at the Birthday Party thing. Come game day, she had it down! She greeted all her guests with that charming smile of hers....mingled with everyone to make sure they had enough to drink and eat....and most importantly, she had yummy BIRTHDAY CAKE!
Happy Birthday Ava~! I hope you and I grow up close, just like our Mommy's did. What a wonderful gift of friendship they have....and I pray we will too. Here is Ava's yummy birthday cake. It was SO good.
Here is Miss Ava. She dove into the cake....FACE FIRST :)
I figured I would start acting cute. Ok, ok, I know I don't REALLY have to act.
I tried popcorn for the first time. It was yummy!
What fun I had! My smile says it all.
I loved the boccie court. I was throwing the balls....I think I won a game or two.
Balloons are my favorite!
Here are my Mommy's friends. Ashlee, Melissa, and that's AMANDA...WAYYYY in the back.
My Mommy has wonderful friends. They have been friends longer than I've been alive....that's a LONG TIME! Here they are....Vanessa, Melissa, Ashlee, Amanda, Rachel, and Nikki (we're missing a few of the girls, it's impossible to get them all in the same place at the same time...Mom said something about photo shopping their faces in.)


4 comments:

DD said...

oh what a blessing to have such wonderful friends!

TK said...

Love the pics! happy birthday Ava!

Anonymous said...

photoshop me is sista!

Coco, Coolots, Scarlet .. anything but late for dinner said...

Kady Mae is beautiful!!!