Tuesday, July 8, 2008

NICKY NICK!

This is Nicholas! He is my Mommy's cousin. So that makes him my SECOND cousin. Family is family, I say! No matter how many cousins there are down the line...we are all linked together! This is Nicholas and Poppy. He is visiting us from Florida....he is our very own SNOWBIRD :)
We didn't get any pictures of Nina because she was getting ready to go out. When we see her this weekend, we'll get a lot of great shots of her....PROMISE!
Here is a nice family shot.
BOY MOMMY'S LEGS ARE WHITE!
While they were taking family photos, my Great Uncle Lenny and I were taking time to smell the flowers. He was sniffing and I was blowing on them.
I decided to read them a few books. They were a captivated audience. How lucky am I?!



4 comments:

DD said...

What fun! They aren't related to me are they?

MOMMYXTHREE said...

How cute:) I must say Kristy that color looks great on you!

TK said...

awe fun times with family! I'm glad you post like this :)

Ashley Marshall said...

:) She must always take time to "blow" the flowers :) How cute!