Sunday, June 1, 2008

MY FIRST DAY AT THE POOL

Well, lets start this post by saying....I SLEPT 15 HOURS STRAIGHT! That's right, 15 hours in a row. I didn't wake up for a snack, a hug, or even a pat on the butt. Didn't see any point in getting up early, after all it was SUNDAY! Mom and Dad got up at 7 this morning waiting for me to wake up....but I didn't feel like getting up until almost 11. I let them sleep in and what do they do? Come in my room every 30 minutes to see if I was awake.
My parents are crazy. Today Mommy took me to the pool for the first time! Here I am in my suit....lets go!
Enough with the pictures already MA!
Uh. So this is a pool? What's the big deal?
OOOOOOOOO! This is WAY FUN!
I was marching in the water.
MARCH, MARCH, MARCH!

The lifeguard said we had to take a 10 minute break.
WHADDAYA kidding me?! I was really getting into this swimming thing.
Back to swimming! SPLISH, SPLASH!
OK, I've had enough. Let's get going Mom.
Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

TK said...

I L-O-V-E Kady's baithing suit! I love your story about her sleeping in. I used to love when my kiddos did that!
Keep making memories, she will thank you when she's older!
love you!
Aunt Granny Treece :)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

DD said...

She looks ready for the Navy in that suit and is getting her WATER experience too!

Irishembi said...

Grooming her for the Navy already! And I'm TOTALLY jealous of those 15 hours of sleep. Do you think maybe Kady could have a little word with Meredith about how to do that?

That suit is adorable!

KK said...

Too cute! She looks likes she did very well in the pool! I love pic of her sleeping...cracks me up!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

so cute in the pool! love the suit:)
LOVE the 15 hours ahhhhhhhhh

Tanisha said...

Okay this is Tanisha, in case you forgot me, lol! I am so bringing Nya to your house for pictures! You are awesome with them!

Oh yeah! Guess what I found at the post office!!!

Ashley Marshall said...

Her and Lily would have a fabulous time together! Lily never wants to get out of the water either! But Kady def has that sleeping down...Lily has never slept past 7am except for a couple 9am'ers LOL

Kate said...

love the suit!! jordan loves marching in water too.