Thursday, June 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUSHA

Tonight was Shusha's birthday. She turned 39. Doesn't she look good for having a 25 year old daughter and a 1 year old grandbaby!? If you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you. Smile Mommy! Smile Shusha!
Here is the PARTY! We've got Auntie Bonni, Mr. Carmen, Mommy, Auntie Laurie and THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!
We had a lot of SMOOCHES!
Played a bit of Hide and Seek!
This is the part of the night I got a bit confused. Auntie Laurie said...some on Kady, I've got some candy in the car, let's go kid...hurry up, walk faster.

4 comments:

TK said...

Happy Birthday Laura! I love Olive Garden! Wished I was there to celebrate with you all!
Love you guys!

DD said...

Happy Birthday Aunty Laura!!! You are such a good grandma and MOM. Your family is so blessed to have you!

KK said...

Happy Birthday Auntie Laura!!! I always love seeing pics of you. You always look so happy! When I showed Kara these pics she thought you were her Granny...lol! Love you!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Happy Belated B-DAY!