Thursday, June 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP POP!

Today is my Pop Pop's birthday! He turned 50 years old....I don't know how much older he is than me, but I'm willing to bet IT'S A LOT!Pop Pop likes to tickle me with his beard...it makes me laugh!
Pop Pop makes REALLY funny faces! Pop Pop smooches are the best!
Now lets talk PIZZA! We went to Roseland Pizza. It's a little hole in the wall place that you would NEVER find if you didn't know about it. The pizza is phenomenal! We ordered an
EXTRA LARGE BACON AND MEATBALL
pie. It's my Mommas favorite. Look at how big the pieces are compared to the fork!
YUMMY!


7 comments:

DD said...

oh what fun! Happy Birthday!

TK said...

Happy Birthday Pop Pop! DD celebrated her 30th today too!

dynamitt said...

the first picture is so cute :D I still remember my dad tickling me with his beard.

And that pizza - yummy- it looks just like my favorite pizza.

Anonymous said...

mmmm....bacon and meatball is my favorite too!!! yum!!!

Dani said...

Oh those little hole in the wall places are the best, we have one called Snuzzles....OMG now I'm hungry for that!

Ashley Marshall said...

wow! that looks yuuuummy! Kady is soooo photogenic!!!!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Cute pics! Love the pizza yum! Happy B-day!