Friday, October 17, 2008

PRE-HALLOWEEN GIFTS

Today, I got home and received a Pre-Halloween gift from Pop Pop and Diane. Let's look in the bag and see what's inside! I had to dig through the festive tissue paper first to get to the goodies inside.
A pair of Doctor Scrubs! It's very fitting because Pop Pop works in a hospital. Think I can go for a visit to the OR and scrub up?
And look! They sent me a Dora book. Books are my absolute favorite. They also sent me my very own stuffed pumpkin. I was telling Momma and Daddy 'Pumpkin Ball'...over and over again.
Thank you Pop Pop and Diane. I can't wait to see you soon!!
And thank you to cousin Kalyn for giving me her Winnie The Pooh jumper, it fits perfectly!

3 comments:

[Kelly] said...

I LOVE the dr. scrubs!!! too cute! Please take a pic of her in them!!

TK said...

Yes, I agree with Kelly, more pics please! cute post!

Ashley Marshall said...

she is so cute! Love her little baby face!