Wednesday, October 29, 2008

IT'LL BE CHRISTMAS IN JAPAN........

The movers came today to box up all our household goods. Mommy and Daddy sat down and told me that we are moving to Japan on December 22nd. They are pretty excited and so am I. We are going to live in Yokosuka, Japan for 3 years! I am very excited to live somewhere new and learn about the Japanese culture. The movers must be Santa's Helpers because they wrapped all our things in this lovely brown paper.
I bet you can't guess what's in the packages!
They even wrapped up our dining room! Looks like we'll be eating on the floor, just like they do in Japan! Just kidding....we have a back up table.
I wonder what's wrapped up in these packages?!
I bet this one is for me :) It's got my name ALL over it.
TOY!

7 comments:

DD said...

Oh wow!! What a great experience for you as a family!! We will be praying for the three of you as you transition these next couple of weeks!!! Love you!

TK said...

Oh so exciting! Maybe we can come visit you! What's really cool is that you get to live in another country! Uncle D and I had an opportunity to move to Australia or London! Oh how I wished we had done that. We have many friends that have done this and loved it. Just remember it's for a short time! Kady is one lucky girlie, to be able to say one day, she's been to Japan!
Praying for you all!
Love,
Aunt t

KK said...

Wow...Hey, YOu need to get a "We're moving" pic of Kady in one of the boxes and write Fragile on it...lol

Coco, Coolots, Scarlet .. anything but late for dinner said...

Home is where you hang your hat!!! I love you and am so excited for you... I also thank God for the internet and blogging -- we will still be able to keep in touch.

TK said...

good point Coco! so grateful for blogging!

Irishembi said...

HEY! December 22nd is my birthday so it's going to be a GREAT trip!!!

TK said...

Just viewed this post again. It's sad and yet I know it's where God wants you to go! Uncle D and I pray for you every morning! We pray that God will surround you with many Godly friends! God goes before you and I'm so very proud of you!
Love,
Aunt t